Minds Before Market Share: The Art of Public Relations
Minds before market share is the new PR imperative.
"Beautifully written...'Minds before market share.' A great conceptual idea."
Al Ries, Co-Author, The Origin of Brands
Public relations is an art based on a science: psychology. PR can powerfully influence buying behavior and impact the bottom line of any company—even those with limited budgets. But many PR professionals and their clients fail to mine PR’s full potential. Now they can—with MINDS BEFORE MARKET SHARE: THE ART OF PUBLIC RELATIONS.
With frank talk and indisputable logic, Wayne E. Pollard explains:
* Why many pros go about the PR process backwards
* Why less is often more when it comes to media outreach
* How PR can serve as the ultimate sales force multiplier (SFM)
* How PR acts as “the great equalizer”
* Why public relations is a secret weapon, equivalent to military
* Why PR should never focus on boasting or client ego-building
but rather on eating away at a competitor’s market
* How a PR campaign’s success should be judged
MINDS BEFORE MARKET SHARE: THE ART OF PUBLIC RELATIONS will give readers a new appreciation for the PR process, and map a bold new approach for anyone determining public relations strategy.
We recommend the following sites to purchase MINDS BEFORE MARKET SHARE: THE ART OF PUBLIC RELATONS
Barnes & Noble.com
AuthorHouse sells Wayne E. Pollard’s book to you in bulk quantities at a discount. Main Phone: 888.519.5121